- Authenticate with the Hub as a Hub admin.
- Create the organization for the user. Usually the personal organization has the same name as the username.
hzn exchange org create --description="Personal organization for example code" <org name>
- Verify that the new organization exists:
hzn exchange org list
- Create the new user account (add -A if the account is for an Organization admin):
hzn exchange user create -o <org name> -A <user login> <user password> <user email>
- Verify that the new user exists:
hzn exchange user list -o <org name> <user name>
Before adding the new user, collect the following information:
- Will you need to create a single user account or multiple?
- Which ones need to be an organization admin?
- Will a user account also need to be added to an existing organization?
- What is the preferred org name, user name, user password, user email?