NOTE: If you do not see a category that you believe you fit into, please open an Issue on git
Step-by-step guide to add a new entry using the web interface
- Goto the repo at: https://github.com/lf-edge-landscape/lfedge-landscape
- Collect the information above.
- Navigate to the landscape.yml file and click edit (pen icon in the upper right corner of the page).
- Locate and copy the exact indention of an item under the items for the category you wish to add an entry to. Below is an example.
NOTE: Incorrect indention will break the build system. So please match item exactly for your entry.
- Each new item should not have a value, name should be populated, home_Page_url needs a value. Logo can point to a web resource location or you can add an svg logo to the hosted_logos folder.
NOTE: We only allow SVG images due to the storage limitations of so many logos. If you do not have an SVG for the logo you're adding, please open a PR with as much information as you have. We will locate/create a logo for the company or project you list. Please provide the information above as best you can.
- Once complete, add a comment and submit to a new branch.
- Once added as a new branch, submit a PR to be reviewed. A reviewer will look at the change and approve the request or ask for additional information.
|Content by Label|