The LF Edge TAC has assembled a subgroup to assist in tackling targeted tasks (to include PLD and existing Project Taxonomy). Results are reported back up to the TAC for their review, and vote, when necessary.
The Subgroup meets bi-weekly and reports back results on weekly TAC calls.
The Subgroup welcomes additional volunteers from the community to participate.
Option A: Dial-in information can be found below.
Option B: Join the TAC Subgroup mail list at https://lists.lfedge.org/g/TAC-subgroup to be added to the recurring meeting invitation.
|ZEDEDA (Project EVE)||Erik Nordmark|
|Red Hat||Frank Zdarsky|
|Wind River||Glenn Seiler|
|Intel||Jim St. Leger|
|IOTech (EdgeX)||Jim White|
|AT&T (Akraino)||Kandan Kathirvel|
|Samsung (Home Edge)||Moonki Hong|
The TAC Subgroup meets bi-weekly (find your local time here)
- The next TAC Subgroup call is scheduled for September 30 at 1pm PDT (find your local time here)
Join Zoom Meeting
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,979471160# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,979471160# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
855 880 1246 US Toll-free
877 369 0926 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 979 471 160
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adELDV92sh
- Monday, October 28 - Recording
- Monday, October 14 - Recording
- Monday, September 30 - Recording
- Monday, September 9 - Recording
- Monday, August 5 - Recording
- Monday, July 22 - Recording
- Monday, July 8 - Recording
- Monday, June 24 - Recording
- Monday, June 3 - Recording
- Monday, May 20 - Recording
- Friday, April 26 - Recording
- Tuesday, April 23 - Recording
- Friday, April 19 - Recording
- Friday, April 12 - Recording
- Friday, March 29 - Recording
- Tuesday, March 25 - Recording