To obtain a free user account on the Hub, send your request to the #open-horizon-devops chat channel on the Open Horizon chat server.
To add a new user, one must also first add a new tenant organization if the user is not being added exclusively to an existing org.
- Authenticate with the Hub as a Hub admin.
- Create the organization for the user. Usually the personal organization has the same name as the username.
hzn exchange org create --description="Personal organization for example code" <org name>
- Verify that the new organization exists:
hzn exchange org list
- Create the new user account (add -A if the account is for an Organization admin):
hzn exchange user create -o <org name> -A <user login> <user password> <user email>
- Verify that the new user exists:
hzn exchange user list -o <org name> <user name>