Page tree

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Meeting Time: 8:30am PT / 3:30pm UTC (See call time in different zones)

BRIDGE: https://zoom.us/j/91403140628?pwd=SkZIY0FVYWNyQmY2SzdPSjJ6ZXgxUT09

...

(Example of collaborative meeting minutes, using Presos/Notes/Links: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/TSC+2020-03-12)

Attendance 

AttendedProxy (w/ @name)Gov. HolidayDid Not Attend

...

John KuraikoseMolex
Intel

Bruce Potter  (Joe Pearson)

IBM
Intel

Hussein Alayan  

Intel
Randy Templeton (TSC Chair)


Time
(mins)

Agenda Items

Presented By

Presos/Notes/Links/

10

Welcome

Randy Templeton


10

Announcement and Issues

Randy Templeton

  • Discussed with IBM on hosting RV server . Decision WIP
  • WIP to have RedHat contribute more to LF Edge FDO project
  • SBOM (Software Bill of Materials) - have SBOM for FDO?- Need to discuss.
10

Decisions

Randy Templeton

  •  We need to have a vote on the change of name for the project. Will be planned for a later date.
10

Update on release 1.1.1

  • The release is planned for Aug 12th. 

10

Updates on Technical sub committee

  • IBM has started integrating FDO 1.1.0.  
5

Update on SDO Open Horizon working group

Alayan Hussein N/A
5

Update on Goals for the project sub committee

Randy Templeton

  • 2 broad goals: Support LF Edge Projects (SDO integration across LF Edge Projects). Providing developer tools that assist in compatibility testing and rapid development.
  • Next Step: Develop Growth Plan for LF Edge Phase 2 requirements

5

Upcoming Events

Randy Templeton

  • Jim has sent a mail asking for highlights of the project. Need to share details. 

Action Items (Open Action Item Tracker)

  •  

Open Action Item Tracker

Task report
pageSize40
labelssdo_tsc_meeting_minutes

Votes (template below)



Zoom Chat Log




...

Voting Template

TSC Voting to Approve XYZ:

...