Attendance is taken purely upon #info in Zoom Chat
Announcement and Issues
- Intel in process of hosting production FDO RV server
- Randy in process of hosting LF Edge development RV server
- WIP to have RedHat contribute more to LF Edge FDO project (Contact Anil Vishnoi Redhad rep for LF Edge tac, Ben Breard Product Owner Rel for Edge)
- SBOM (Software Bill of Materials) - have SBOM for FDO?- Need to discuss.Randy has been able to resolve calendar issues - TSC meeting - once in two weeks Thursdays 8:30 AM PST.
- FIDO Alliance working on enabling FSIMs - standardization of current service info modules.
- Repo is created and will be made public soon.
- currently defining fdo.* registry - standard set of modules
- Currently WIP - execute and binaryfile
- We need to have a vote on the change of name for the project . Will be planned for a later date.from Secure Device Onboard (SDO) to FIDO Device Onboard (FDO). we have approval from FIDO Alliance
- Share the scope with this forum
- Should we change to github url?
- How do we handle external website references to our github?
- Explore Github options to rename repository and how it handles URL changes
- Profile/readme - would this be an option ?
- Provide updates in the next TSC meeting.
Update on release 1.1.1
- The release is planned for Aug 12th. Next release will include MTLS, Secure by default features
Updates on Technical sub committee
- IBM has started is integrating FDO 1.1.0.
Update on SDO Open Horizon working group
|Alayan Hussein|| N/A|
Update on Goals for the project sub committee
- 2 broad goals: Support LF Edge Projects (SDO integration across LF Edge Projects). Providing developer tools that assist in compatibility testing and rapid development.
- Next Step: Develop Growth Plan for LF Edge Phase 2 requirements
|Jim has sent a mail asking for highlights of the project. Need to share details. |
Action Items (Open Action Item Tracker)