Page tree

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

John KuraikoseMolex
Intel

Bruce Potter  (Joe Pearson)

IBM
Intel

Hussein Alayan  

Intel
Randy Templeton (TSC Chair)
Arm



Time
(mins)

Agenda Items

Presented By

Presos/Notes/Links/

10

Welcome

Randy Templeton


10

Announcement and Issues

Randy Templeton

  • Randy has been able to resolve calendar issues - TSC meeting - once in two weeks Thursdays 8:30 AM PST. 
  • FIDO Alliance working on enabling FSIMs - standardization of current service info modules.  
    • Repo is created and will be made public soon. 
    • currently defining fdo.* registry - standard set of modules 
    • Currently WIP - execute and binaryfile 

10

Decisions

Randy Templeton

  •  We need to have a vote on the change of name for the project from Secure Device Onboard (SDO) to FIDO Device Onboard (FDO). we have approval from FIDO Alliance 
    • Share the
scope Provide updates in the next TSC meeting. 
    • plan with this forum 
      • Plan - Make the change mid Feb 2023. Archive current Org and create a new org for FIDO 
      • Scope
        • LF Edge Artifacts 
          • Listed below 
        • Github/ project / documentation changes 
        • External links?? 
    • Should we change to github url?
      • Plan to do this early next year - Mid Feb .  
    • How do we handle external website references to our github? 
  • Explore Github options to rename repository and how it handles URL changes
  • Profile/readme - would this be an option ?
        • References to Github/repo will still work and references to Github main page will not work 
      • Need to post a message on GitHub to this effect- Post September
      • Details of LF Edge artefacts 
    10

    Update on next release 

    • Next release will include MTLS, Secure by default features - End of september

    10

    Updates on Technical sub committee

    • IBM is integrating FDO 1.1.0.  
    5

    Update on SDO Open Horizon working group

    Alayan Hussein N/A
    5

    Update on Goals for the project sub committee

    Randy Templeton

    • 2 broad goals: Support LF Edge Projects (SDO integration across LF Edge Projects). Providing developer tools that assist in compatibility testing and rapid development.
    • Next Step: Develop Growth Plan for LF Edge Phase 2 requirements

    5

    Upcoming Events

    Randy Templeton


    Action Items (Open Action Item Tracker)

    ...