Announcement and Issues
- SDO → FDO name change
- FIDO approval on the name use, input received on the disclaimer
- Name change notification posted on LF Edge SDO project page
- Add text for the github SDO repo change - AR: Vasavi/Benny to provide the text
- Update on next release FDO 1.1.3
- For next meeting
- Growth plan for FDO
- Increase Community engagement
- SDO repo archival vote
- Open Horizon update with respect to FDO
- SDO → FDO name change detailed proposal (approved on Sept 1st 2022)
- Plan - Make the change mid Feb 2023. Archive current Org and create a new org for FIDO
- LF Edge Artifacts
- Github/ project / documentation changes
- External links??
- Should we change to github url?
- Plan to do this early next year - Mid Feb .
- How do we handle external website references to our github?
- References to Github/repo will still work and references to Github main page will not work
- Need to post a message on GitHub to this effect- Post September
- Post message on LF Edge announcing name change coming?
- Details of LF Edge artefacts
- Proposed changes by week of February 13th (2023)
Update on next release
- Next release FDO 1.1.3 - Scheduled for tomorrow (9/30/22)
- Planned target release end of sept
- Mutual TLS
- Maria DB
- Open SSL 1 to Open SSL 3 - Removed from the release
- Full X5 chain support
- Smaller image size for PRI docker images (moving from ubuntu to alpine)
Updates on Technical sub committee
Update on SDO Open Horizon working group
|Alayan Hussein|| N/A|
Update on Goals for the project sub committee
- 2 broad goals: Support LF Edge Projects (SDO integration across LF Edge Projects). Providing developer tools that assist in compatibility testing and rapid development.
- Next Step: Develop Growth Plan for LF Edge Phase 2 requirements
- Docker containers - Bill of Materials (Bom) Syft/Grype (reads docker container and reports all software used)