Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

, 8.30AM PT / 3.30PM UTC / 9.00PM IST

Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/97797520627?pwd=V2RiYzVXMG95eFh6VFpmZDNEOUc3Zz09

Recording

Meeting Recording:
https://zoom.us/rec/share/xPaUsS2847yFNasQ8ixgGvKfAkNiY6Wuea-sJrkKZQYhhsLBdB8D9X6WZ4chBtPG.g_tqWPgAlOpxtxiX

Attendees

John Easterday
Randall F Templeton

Prateek Chandrakar


Goals

  • Integration issues with FDO 1.0
  • Plan for FDO 1.1Improving community engagement

Discussion items

Sl NoItemNotes
1Review of Action items
  • FIDO Interop virtual event - tentative date 20th Oct morning (PT). 
    • John to confirm on participation - still tbd 
    • Randy to share the agenda with John
2Integration issues with FDO 1.0
  • Molex seeing some issues with 1.0.  Device working with 0.5 . On 1.0, DI, TO0 passes. TO1 fails (signature failure)..
    • This is sorted out now 
3Features for FDO 1.1
  • Keep Alive feature - no opens at this point 
4Steps to improve community engagement
  • Documentation:
    • Working on publishing some video as part documentation (waiting for corporate legal approval
    • Working on adding some design documentation - Team to send inputs on what they would like to see.. 

Action items

  • Tushar to provide information about FIDO Alliance Hackathon (to sort out inter operability issues) 
  • Vasavi to provide updates about short-term/long-term roadmap for FDO