Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Time: 8:30am PT / 3:30pm UTC (See call time in different zones)

BRIDGE: https://zoom.us/j/91403140628?pwd=SkZIY0FVYWNyQmY2SzdPSjJ6ZXgxUT09


Meeting Recording: TBA

(Example of collaborative meeting minutes, using Presos/Notes/Links: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/TSC+2020-03-12)

Attendance 

AttendedProxy (w/ @name)Gov. HolidayDid Not Attend

Attendance is taken purely upon #info in Zoom Chat 


John KuraikoseMolex

Rich Rodgers(TSC Chair)

Intel
Bruce PotterIBM
Intel

Hussein Alayan (Randy)

Intel


Time
(mins)

Agenda Items

Presented By

Presos/Notes/Links/

10

Welcome


10

Announcement and Issues

  • David working on early adopter program . Would like to know if any device is enabled with FDO that he can use.   - Hussein to share details with dcmartin@age-at-home.com 
  • Status of LF Edge to host Dev RV server for FDO -  Can we check with Joe Pearson (IBM)?  or LF Edge Lab. Work lab issues with Lincoln Lavoie
10

Decisions

  • New chair for LF Edge meetings - to be discussed in the next meeting. 
10

Update on release 1.1.0

  • Released on March 25. Live on GitHub

10

Updates on Technical sub committee

  • Partners have started using 1.1.0 release 
5

Update on SDO Open Horizon working group

Alayan Hussein N/A
5

Update on Goals for the project sub committee

  • 2 broad goals: Support LF Edge Projects (SDO integration across LF Edge Projects). Providing developer tools that assist in compatibility testing and rapid development.
  • Next Step: Develop Growth Plan for LF Edge Phase 2 requirements

5

Upcoming Events

  • There is a quarterly LF Edge board meeting to share project updates. Vasavi to work with Rich on this to send updates to Jim. 

Action Items (Open Action Item Tracker)

  •  

Open Action Item Tracker

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
Tushar BeheraTSC 2021-06-03
  • For any WG/Subcommittees that would like to establish a mail list, Slack channel, recurring meeting w/ dial, please contact Kendall Perez
Kendall PerezTSC 2021-03-11
Vasavi VasudevanTSC 2021-04-01

Votes (template below)



Zoom Chat Log





Voting Template

TSC Voting to Approve XYZ:

Motion: 

Second: 

SL No.Voting MemberMember CompanyY/N/A
1

Ahmed AlWattar

Molex
2Bruce PotterIBM
3
Hussein Alayan
Intel
4Intel
5Intel