Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Time: 8:30am PT / 3:30pm UTC (See call time in different zones)

BRIDGE: https://zoom.us/j/91403140628?pwd=SkZIY0FVYWNyQmY2SzdPSjJ6ZXgxUT09


Meeting Recording: TBA

(Example of collaborative meeting minutes, using Presos/Notes/Links: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/TSC+2020-03-12)

Attendance 

AttendedProxy (w/ @name)Gov. HolidayDid Not Attend

Attendance is taken purely upon #info in Zoom Chat 


John KuraikoseMolex
Intel

Bruce Potter  (Joe Pearson)

IBM
Intel

Hussein Alayan  

Intel
Randy Templeton (TSC Chair)
Arm


Time
(mins)

Agenda Items

Presented By

Presos/Notes/Links/

10

Welcome

Randy Templeton


10

Announcement and Issues

Randy Templeton

  • SDO support ends December 1st (current plan)
  • LF Edge project name change (SDO to FDO) - Committee to review changes and provide feedback by next TCS (September 1st)
    • Propose committee vote on name change in next meeting (September 1st)
  • LF Edge project name (who does this for LF Edge resources) - Git Hub (Intel contributors will do this
10

Decisions

Randy Templeton

  •  We need to have a vote on the change of name for the project from Secure Device Onboard (SDO) to FIDO Device Onboard (FDO). we have approval from FIDO Alliance 
    • Share the plan with this forum 
      • Plan - Make the change mid Feb 2023. Archive current Org and create a new org for FIDO 
      • Scope
        • LF Edge Artifacts 
          • Listed below 
        • Github/ project / documentation changes 
        • External links?? 
    • Should we change to github url?
      • Plan to do this early next year - Mid Feb .  
    • How do we handle external website references to our github? 
      • References to Github/repo will still work and references to Github main page will not work 
    • Need to post a message on GitHub to this effect- Post September
    • Post message on LF Edge announcing name change coming?
    • Details of LF Edge artefacts 
10

Update on next release 

  • Next release will include MTLS, Secure by default features - End of September (week of 26th-30th)

10

Updates on Technical sub committee

  • IBM is integrating FDO 1.1.0. 
5

Update on SDO Open Horizon working group

Alayan Hussein N/A
5

Update on Goals for the project sub committee

Randy Templeton

  • 2 broad goals: Support LF Edge Projects (SDO integration across LF Edge Projects). Providing developer tools that assist in compatibility testing and rapid development.
  • Next Step: Develop Growth Plan for LF Edge Phase 2 requirements
  • Docker containers  - Bill of Materials (Bom) Syft/Grype (reads docker container and reports all software used)

5

Upcoming Events

Randy Templeton


Action Items (Open Action Item Tracker)

  •  

Open Action Item Tracker

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
Tushar BeheraTSC 2021-06-03
  • For any WG/Subcommittees that would like to establish a mail list, Slack channel, recurring meeting w/ dial, please contact Kendall Perez
Kendall PerezTSC 2021-03-11
Vasavi VasudevanTSC 2021-04-01

Votes (template below)



Zoom Chat Log





Voting Template

TSC Voting to Approve XYZ:

Motion: 

Second: 

SL No.Voting MemberMember CompanyY/N/A
1

Ahmed AlWattar

Molex
2Bruce PotterIBM
3
Hussein Alayan
Intel
4Intel
5Intel