Meeting Recording: TBA
(Example of collaborative meeting minutes, using Presos/Notes/Links: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/TSC+2020-03-12)
|Attended||Proxy (w/ @name)||Gov. Holiday||Did Not Attend|
Attendance is taken purely upon #info in Zoom Chat
Announcement and Issues
- SDO support ends December 1st (current plan)
- LF Edge project name change (SDO to FDO) - Committee to review changes and provide feedback by next TCS (September 1st)
- Propose committee vote on name change in next meeting (September 1st)
- LF Edge project name (who does this for LF Edge resources) - Git Hub (Intel contributors will do this
- We need to have a vote on the change of name for the project from Secure Device Onboard (SDO) to FIDO Device Onboard (FDO). we have approval from FIDO Alliance
- Share the plan with this forum
- Plan - Make the change mid Feb 2023. Archive current Org and create a new org for FIDO
- LF Edge Artifacts
- Github/ project / documentation changes
- External links??
- Should we change to github url?
- Plan to do this early next year - Mid Feb .
- How do we handle external website references to our github?
- References to Github/repo will still work and references to Github main page will not work
- Need to post a message on GitHub to this effect- Post September
- Post message on LF Edge announcing name change coming?
- Details of LF Edge artefacts
- Proposed changes by week of February 13th (2023)
Update on next release
- Next release will include MTLS, Secure by default features - End of September (week of 26th-30th)
Updates on Technical sub committee
- IBM is integrating FDO 1.1.0.
Update on SDO Open Horizon working group
|Alayan Hussein|| N/A|
Update on Goals for the project sub committee
- 2 broad goals: Support LF Edge Projects (SDO integration across LF Edge Projects). Providing developer tools that assist in compatibility testing and rapid development.
- Next Step: Develop Growth Plan for LF Edge Phase 2 requirements
- Docker containers - Bill of Materials (Bom) Syft/Grype (reads docker container and reports all software used)
Action Items (Open Action Item Tracker)
Open Action Item Tracker
Votes (template below)
Zoom Chat Log
TSC Voting to Approve XYZ: