Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Time: 8:30am PT / 3:30pm UTC (See call time in different zones)

BRIDGE: https://zoom.us/j/91403140628?pwd=SkZIY0FVYWNyQmY2SzdPSjJ6ZXgxUT09


Meeting Recording: TBA

(Example of collaborative meeting minutes, using Presos/Notes/Links: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/TSC+2020-03-12)

Attendance 

AttendedProxy (w/ @name)Gov. HolidayDid Not Attend

Attendance is taken purely upon #info in Zoom Chat 


John KuraikoseMolex
Intel

Bruce Potter  (Lorenzo)

IBM
Intel

Hussein Alayan  

Intel
Randy TempletonIntel
Arm
David MartinAge@home
Chanda Bhingarde (TSC Chair)Intel
IBM

Time
(mins)

Agenda Items

Presented By

Presos/Notes/Links/

10

Welcome

Chanda Bhingarde


10

Announcement and Issues

Chanda Bhingarde

  • SDO → FDO name change update
    • Committee ratified the name change proposal and voted on Sept 1st
    • Working on formal approval from FIDO on the use of FIDO in FDO.
    • SDO support ends December 1st (current plan)
    • Publish a notice on SDO Github readme regarding the upcoming name change (end of Sept, 22)
    • LF Edge project name - Kendell is available help.
  • Commercial acceptance of FDO
    • AR: Chanda to reach out to David Martin (dcmartin@me.com)
  • Growth plan for FDO
    • Need to begin the discussions soon
    • AR: Chanda to meet with Joe Pearson to better understand the process
  • FDO 1.1.3
    • Planned target release end of sept
    • Mutual TLS
    • Maria DB
    • Open SSL 1 to Open SSL 3
    • Full X5 chain support
    • Smaller image size for PRI docker images (moving from ubuntu to alpine)
      • Vasavi to connect with David for additional questions
  • Check out Home-Assistant.io. 
    • Provide integration to home IOT
    • Potential opportunity for FDO 
    • Nabucasa.com - commercial co. for manpower for opensource 
      • AR: David Martin to follow up and see if there is interest in attending the TSC meeting.
10

Decisions

Chanda Bhingarde

  • For next meeting Sept 29th
    • Growth plan for FDO
    • Increase Community engagement
    • OpenHorizon update with respect to FDO
  • SDO → FDO name change detailed proposal (approved on Sept 1st 2022) 
    • Plan - Make the change mid Feb 2023. Archive current Org and create a new org for FIDO 
    • Scope
      • LF Edge Artifacts 
        • Listed below 
      • Github/ project / documentation changes 
      • External links?? 
    • Should we change to github url?
      • Plan to do this early next year - Mid Feb .  
    • How do we handle external website references to our github? 
      • References to Github/repo will still work and references to Github main page will not work 
    • Need to post a message on GitHub to this effect- Post September
    • Post message on LF Edge announcing name change coming?
    • Details of LF Edge artefacts 
10

Update on next release 

  • Next release FDO 1.1.3 - End of September (week of 26th-30th)
    • Planned target release end of sept
    • Mutual TLS
    • Maria DB
    • Open SSL 1 to Open SSL 3
    • Full X5 chain support
    • Smaller image size for PRI docker images (moving from ubuntu to alpine)

10

Updates on Technical sub committee


5

Update on SDO Open Horizon working group

Alayan Hussein N/A
5

Update on Goals for the project sub committee

Randy Templeton

  • 2 broad goals: Support LF Edge Projects (SDO integration across LF Edge Projects). Providing developer tools that assist in compatibility testing and rapid development.
  • Next Step: Develop Growth Plan for LF Edge Phase 2 requirements
  • Docker containers  - Bill of Materials (Bom) Syft/Grype (reads docker container and reports all software used)

5

Upcoming Events

Randy Templeton


Action Items (Open Action Item Tracker)

  •  

Open Action Item Tracker

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
Tushar BeheraTSC 2021-06-03
  • For any WG/Subcommittees that would like to establish a mail list, Slack channel, recurring meeting w/ dial, please contact Kendall Perez
Kendall PerezTSC 2021-03-11
Vasavi VasudevanTSC 2021-04-01

Votes (template below)



Zoom Chat Log





Voting Template

TSC Voting to Approve Making Chanda a Member of TCS:

Motion: Randy

Second:  Lorenzo

SL No.Voting MemberMember CompanyY/N/A
1

Ahmed AlWattar

Molex

Chanda BhingardeIntel
2

Bruce Potter(Lorenzo)

IBMYes
3
Hussein Alayan
IntelYes
4IntelYes
5IntelYes

Randy TempletonIntelYes

Voting Template

TSC Voting to Approve Making Chanda TCS Chain:

Motion: Randy

Second: Lorenzo

SL No.Voting MemberMember CompanyY/N/A
1

Ahmed AlWattar

Molex

Chanda BhingardeIntelYes
2

Bruce Potter(Lorenzo)

IBMYes
3
Hussein Alayan
IntelYes
4IntelYes
5IntelYes

Randy TempletonIntelYes

Voting Template

TSC Voting to Approve LF Edge Project Name change from SDO to FDO

Motion: Randy

Second: Chanda

SL No.Voting MemberMember CompanyY/N/A
1

Ahmed AlWattar

Molex

ChandaIntelYes
2

Bruce Potter(Lorenzo)

IBMYes
3
Hussein Alayan
IntelYes
4IntelYes
5IntelYes

Randy TempletonIntelYes