, 8.30AM PT / 3.30PM UTC / 9.00PM IST
Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/97797520627?pwd=V2RiYzVXMG95eFh6VFpmZDNEOUc3Zz09
- Integration issues with FDO 1.0
- Plan for FDO 1.1Improving community engagement
|1||Review of Action items|
- FIDO Interop virtual event - tentative date 20th Oct morning (PT).
- If people cant make 20th, there are other dates 18th/ 19th Oct
- InterOp between servers and clients.. (PRI running on Azure, FL Edge server plus our clients - CSDK , DAL)
- John to confirm on participation
|2||Integration issues with FDO 1.0|
- Molex seeing some issues with 1.0. Device working with 0.5 . On 1.0, DI, TO0 passes. TO1 fails (signature failure)..
- This is Java PRI client
- John to check if it is a key mismatch issue..
|3||Features for FDO 1.1|
- Keep Alive feature
- Meeting recording for Keep Alive
- Randy analyzed adding Stderr/ stdout/Sdtin options.
- There seem to be some issues with implementing this esp with buffers
- alternate options would be to
- use the error code as the result code and map to strings.
- Redirect stream to files and read the file after the process is complete.
- Randy has detailed documentation on the feature and to share that.
- Keep Alive will not require any changes to FIDO Spec. we have defined a sys_module specification for Keep Alive.. more details in the document that Randy will share
|4||Steps to improve community engagement|
- Documentation: Working on publishing some video as part documentation (waiting for corporate legal approval
- Tushar to provide information about FIDO Alliance Hackathon (to sort out inter operability issues)
- Vasavi to provide updates about short-term/long-term roadmap for FDO