Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

, 8.30AM PT / 3.30PM UTC / 9.00PM IST

Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/97797520627?pwd=V2RiYzVXMG95eFh6VFpmZDNEOUc3Zz09

Recording

Meeting Recording:
https://zoom.us/rec/share/xPaUsS2847yFNasQ8ixgGvKfAkNiY6Wuea-sJrkKZQYhhsLBdB8D9X6WZ4chBtPG.g_tqWPgAlOpxtxiX

Attendees

John Easterday
Randall F Templeton

Prateek Chandrakar


Goals

  • Integration issues with FDO 1.0
  • Plan for FDO 1.1Improving community engagement

Discussion items

Sl NoItemNotes
1Review of Action items
  • FIDO Interop virtual event - tentative date 20th Oct morning (PT). 
    • If people cant make 20th, there are other dates 18th/ 19th Oct 
    • InterOp between servers and clients..  (PRI running on Azure, FL Edge server plus our clients - CSDK , DAL)
    • John to confirm on participation 
2Integration issues with FDO 1.0
  • Molex seeing some issues with 1.0.  Device working with 0.5 . On 1.0, DI, TO0 passes. TO1 fails (signature failure)..
    • This is Java PRI client
    • John to check if it is a key mismatch issue.. 
3Features for FDO 1.1
  • Keep Alive feature
    • Meeting recording for Keep Alive
      https://zoom.us/rec/share/xPaUsS2847yFNasQ8ixgGvKfAkNiY6Wuea-sJrkKZQYhhsLBdB8D9X6WZ4chBtPG.g_tqWPgAlOpxtxiX
    • Randy analyzed adding Stderr/ stdout/Sdtin options. 
      • There seem to be some issues with implementing this esp with buffers
      • alternate options would be to 
        • use the error code as the result code and map to strings. 
        • Redirect stream to files and read the file after the process is complete. 
      • Randy has detailed documentation on the feature and to share that. 
    • Keep Alive will not require any changes to FIDO Spec.  we have defined a sys_module specification for Keep Alive.. more details in the document that Randy will share
4Steps to improve community engagement
  • Documentation: Working on publishing some video as part documentation (waiting for corporate legal approval

Action items

  • Tushar to provide information about FIDO Alliance Hackathon (to sort out inter operability issues) 
  • Vasavi to provide updates about short-term/long-term roadmap for FDO