Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

, 8.30AM PT / 3.30PM UTC / 9.00PM IST

Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/97797520627?pwd=V2RiYzVXMG95eFh6VFpmZDNEOUc3Zz09

Recording

Meeting Recording:
https://zoom.us/rec/share/xPaUsS2847yFNasQ8ixgGvKfAkNiY6Wuea-sJrkKZQYhhsLBdB8D9X6WZ4chBtPG.g_tqWPgAlOpxtxiX

Attendees

John Easterday
Randall F Templeton

Prateek Chandrakar

Lorenzo King (Bruce)

Goals

  • Integration issues with FDO 1.0
  • Plan for FDO 1.1Improving community engagement

Discussion items

Sl NoItemNotes
1Review of Action items
  •  The 1.1.0 release date has been changed from Dec 10 2021 to March 5th 2022 to accommodate the interop changes that were identified
2Integration issues with FDO 1.0
  •  No issues currently . Lorenzo to work on integration 
3Features for FDO 1.1.0
  • Keep Alive feature - WIP 
  • Interop changes - WIP 
  • Present the interop changes and impact on backward compatibility in next meeting
4Steps to improve community engagement
  • Documentation:  Developer guide being developed and documentation changes are WIP
5Decision to retain the meeting at 8:30 AM PT (during daylight changes)
  • Proposed by Vasavi V
    • Randy - Yes 
    • Bruce  - Yes 
    • Lorenzo - Yes 
    • Tushar - Yes 
    • Prateek - Yes 

Action items

  • Tushar to provide information about FIDO Alliance Hackathon (to sort out inter operability issues) 
  • Vasavi to provide updates about short-term/long-term roadmap for FDO
  • Randy to check on the feasibility of not using CBOR encoded format always and use CBO diagnostics