, 8.30AM PT / 3.30PM UTC / 9.00PM IST

Meeting Link:


Meeting Recording:


John Easterday
Randall F Templeton

Lorenzo King (Bruce)


  • Integration issues with FDO 1.1
  • Plan for FDO 1.1Improving community engagement

Discussion items

Sl NoItemNotes
1Opens / updates
2Integration issues with FDO 1.1
  •   No updates
  • IBM is planning to move to FDO - release timelines tentatively around August 
    • IBM planning for SDO minor release in April (Open horizon)
    • SDO to FDO fix timeline/ details TBD  
3Features for FDO 1.1.0
4Steps to improve community engagement
5Decision to make this meeting once in two weeks instead of every week 
  • Proposed by Vasavi V
    • Randy - Yes 
    • Lorenzo - Yes 
    • Vasavi - Yes 
    • John K  - Yes (Discussed with him offline in LF Edge meeting)

Action items

  • Tushar to provide information about FIDO Alliance Hackathon (to sort out inter operability issues) 
  • Vasavi to provide updates about short-term/long-term roadmap for FDO
  • Randy to check on the feasibility of not using CBOR encoded format always and use CBO diagnostics