Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

, 8.30AM PT / 3.30PM UTC / 9.00PM IST

Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/99182275623?pwd=TTkxSHdtTUNacHg1VmRKYTVxL3VlUT09

Recording

Meeting Recording:
https://zoom.us/rec/share/xPaUsS2847yFNasQ8ixgGvKfAkNiY6Wuea-sJrkKZQYhhsLBdB8D9X6WZ4chBtPG.g_tqWPgAlOpxtxiX

Attendees

John EasterdayEthan  (IBM) 
Randall F Templeton

Mary Abraham 


Lorenzo King (Bruce)

Goals

  • Integration issues with FDO 1.1
  • Plan for FDO 1.1Improving community engagement

Discussion items

Sl NoItemNotes
1Opens / updates
  •  
2Integration issues with FDO 1.1
  •  IBM is working on moving to FDO 1.1 
  • Randy working on setting up an RV server in LF Edge lab (sdo.lfedge.iol.unh.edu http 8040 https 8041)
3Features for FDO 1.1.1
  •  One release targeted for end of July with support for Ubuntu 22 and Debian 11
  • Release with support with MTLS, ipv6 will be live in september (tentatively) 
4Steps to improve community engagement
  •   
5Decision to make this meeting once in two weeks instead of every week 
  • Proposed by Vasavi V
    • Randy - Yes 
    • Lorenzo - Yes 
    • Vasavi - Yes 
    • John K  - Yes (Discussed with him offline in LF Edge meeting)

Action items

  • Tushar to provide information about FIDO Alliance Hackathon (to sort out inter operability issues) 
  • Vasavi to provide updates about short-term/long-term roadmap for FDO
  • Randy to check on the feasibility of not using CBOR encoded format always and use CBO diagnostics