- Avi Deitcher
- Erik Nordmark
- need to get people on GitHub, so that they can do code reviews- need to be able to assign code review to people, then PR are approved Erik and Roman
- ethernet and LTE support if ethernet fails it will roll over to LTE
- need some documentation around the networking parts- especially around fail over
- board meeting updates- LF Edge TAC vs. TSC- Tac has been more worried about bringing in new projects. should they now look at the over all Arch- namely API's and their naming conventions. 3. more end to end demos. Show all of the projects working together. Example- Fledge-EVE-EdgeX- this will lead to a better story of everything working together.
- Mini summit in late Oct in Europe might not happen because of lack of LF Edge people attending
- - people use different terms- need to clean up the Glossary- new term has popped up is Deep Edge, it is closer to the radio but still on the operator side.
- look at the calendars- and see what is going on....