Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 10 Next »

BRIDGE: https://zoom.us/j/97212229535


Meeting Recording: TBA

(Example of collaborative meeting minutes, using Presos/Notes/Links: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/TSC+2020-03-12)

Attendance

AttendedProxy (w/ @name)Gov. HolidayDid Not Attend

Attendance is taken purely upon #info in Zoom Chat 

Time
(mins)

Agenda Items

Presented By

Presos/Notes/Links/

10

Welcome and Introductions

M. Trifiro
10

Roles & Responsibilities

M .Trifiro

Discussed establishing tenures for voting members for TSC and chairs.

12 months to June 30th 2021. Passed.

15

Working Groups and WG Updates

  • Glossary WG (M. Trifiro)
  • Landscape WG (M. Wojcik)
  • Research WG (M. Trifiro)

Assign other WG chairs?

M. Trifiro (and others)

Alex nominated and confirmed as Glossary WG.


15

2021 State of the Edge Report

  • Schedule
  • Budget
  • Plan of attack

Can send survey to LF Edge members or non-members, can send it to TAC mail list etc.

Jacob has nominated himself as chair or co-chair and has been voted in by TSC.

Jacob will notify and schedule planning meeting.

Matt to find and share 2018 Survey.

5

Upcoming Events



Action Items (Open Action Item Tracker)

  • Matt Trifiroto provide feedback on TSC meeting templates to Brett Prestonby  
  • Jacob to notify and schedule planning meeting for 2021 State of the Edge Report
  • Matt Trifiro and Yves to work on a document that describes how to participate in State of the Edge; something we can send out when people ask to get involved.
  • Matt Trifiro To schedule next quarterly TSC meeting
  • Matt Trifiro to update Wiki to show WG chairs
  • Gavin to connect with Brett Preston on branding/colors for white labeled edge market microsite

Votes (template below)



Zoom Chat Log





Voting Template

TSC Voting to Approve XYZ:

Motion: 

Second: 

SL No.Voting MemberMember CompanyY/N/A
1Vapor IO
2
Jacob Smith (Co-Chair)
Packet
3Network Architecture 2020
4Section
5Gavin WhitechurchTopio Networks
6

Yves Boudreau

Google Cloud
7

Ildiko Vancsa

OpenStack Foundation
  • No labels