Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 3 Current »

Date

, 8.30AM PT / 3.30PM UTC / 9.00PM IST

Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/97797520627?pwd=V2RiYzVXMG95eFh6VFpmZDNEOUc3Zz09

Recording

Meeting Recording:
https://zoom.us/rec/share/xPaUsS2847yFNasQ8ixgGvKfAkNiY6Wuea-sJrkKZQYhhsLBdB8D9X6WZ4chBtPG.g_tqWPgAlOpxtxiX

Attendees

John Easterday
Randall F Templeton

Prateek Chandrakar


Goals

  • Integration issues with FDO 1.0
  • Plan for FDO 1.1Improving community engagement

Discussion items

Sl NoItemNotes
1Review of Action items
  • Interop event held on October 20th 
  • Some issues were identified with CBOR representation, public key encoding
2Integration issues with FDO 1.0
  •  (John) - RV blob needs to encoded format (Not user friendly)- this is by design. There is a script provided for this.
    • Would CBOR diagnostic work ? - Randy to check feasibility later..  
  • (John)- TO0 scheduling happening in the background for a large number of devices causes latency.  suggestions - use thread pool 
3Features for FDO 1.1
  • Keep Alive feature - initial code currently WIP. We will have more details next week
4Steps to improve community engagement
  • Documentation: Working on fixing certain issues in the current document and working on design documentation also. 

Action items

  • Tushar to provide information about FIDO Alliance Hackathon (to sort out inter operability issues) 
  • Vasavi to provide updates about short-term/long-term roadmap for FDO
  • Randy to check on the feasibility of not using CBOR encoded format always and use CBO diagnotics
  • No labels