Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Discussion items

ItemNotes
New MembersAre you new, please let us know who you are.
Blocked Items

 Are you blocked? Having issues? Add in your items here.

1) none reported

What are you working on

Want to share with the group what you are working on?  add it here

1) NA

Attendees

Action items

  • Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date

Items from 10/03 meeting

  • need to get people on GitHub, so that they can do code reviews- need to be able to assign code review to people, then PR are approved Erik and Roman
  • ethernet and LTE support if ethernet fails it will roll over to LTE
  • need some documentation around the networking parts- especially around fail over
  • board meeting updates- LF Edge TAC vs. TSC- Tac has been more worried about bringing in new projects.  should they now look at the over all Arch- namely API's and their naming conventions.  3. more end to end demos.  Show all of the projects working together.  Example- Fledge-EVE-EdgeX- this will lead to a better story of everything working together.  
  • Mini summit in late Oct in Europe might not happen because of lack of LF Edge people attending
  • - people use different terms- need to clean up the Glossary- new term has popped up is Deep Edge, it is closer to the radio but still on the operator side. 
  • look at the calendars- and see what is going on....
    • seems that the meeting was passed around and the calendar was not subscribed to.  
  • USB stick that has the 3.9 EVE is having issues.  Static IP address is not coming through.... 3.9.2 the testing doesn't see a problem but the US group is seeing issues, need to figure the differences. 
  • Avi- added in the controller to a propose.  it is part of the wiki... How do you change the controller?  what are the use cases for this? this has been added as formal proposal...