With the acceleration of 5G/New Infrastructure initiatives and fast growth of Cloud & Data in China, there will be more demands and opportunities of Edge Computing in China. The Open Horizon China Special Interest Group (SIG) was formed on August 3rd,2020, leveraging and addressing this highly growth and demands of Edge Computing across industries in China, to collaborate and innovate with you to drive and grow Open Horizon in the community contributions and technology adoptions in Greater China market, with the influences on broader AP and global market.
Welcome YOU to join us and have fun together!
Key SIG Facts
SIG Creation Date: Initial proposal to set up Open Horizon China SIG in TSC 2020-08-03
SIG Chair: Liang Wang David Yao
- China SIG mail alias: email@example.com
- To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit: https://lists.lfedge.org/g/open-horizon-china-sig
- #open-horizon-china-sig on https://slack.lfedge.org/, to join Slack if you don't already have an account, use this link.
- China SIG Meetings are open to the public, and are held TBD, starting TBD.
- China SIG meetings are held TBD at TBD (find your local time here)
- To subscribe to the meeting invitation, please visit Community Meetings & Calendar: https://lists.lfedge.org/g/open-horizon-china-sig/calendar
- <TBD> Fri 06/26/2020 9:00 AM - 9:45 AM <China/Singapore/Taiwan/W. Australia/North Asia/Mongolia>, Thu 06/25/2020 9:00 PM - 9:45 PM <US Eastern>
Meeting Minutes, Recording
China Toll: 86-400-601-5773
United States of America Toll Free: 1-844–531-0958
Access code: 922 181 614 #
- Project documentation in Chinese (in progress...)
- Open Horizon+RISC-V Edge Computing Playground (in progress...)