Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Time: 07:30 AM PT / 02:30 PM UTC (See call time in different zones)

BRIDGE: https://zoom.us/j/93429247977?pwd=ZUR0ZUw2YmtHUEs4QWNWcEpET2ZFdz09


Meeting Recording: https://zoom.us/rec/share/6L-Cd0NA3S11UupZ8M8gGZvfwKXc1BmRWiu3QbhwAcdY5KP7Yr2UrN7wC6xKcllR.ux7CFVxA0NLIObTk?startTime=1607441082000

(Example of collaborative meeting minutes, using Presos/Notes/Links: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/TSC+2020-03-12)

Attendance 

AttendedProxy (w/ @name)Gov. HolidayDid Not Attend

Attendance is taken purely upon #info in Zoom Chat 

Time
(mins)

Agenda Items

Presented By

Presos/Notes/Links/

3

Welcome


Slides
5

Announcement and Issues

  • LF Edge Lab
  • Project Home Page updates needed
  • Iter8.tools looking to collaborate
10

Decisions


  • Smart Agriculture SIG request for approval
  • Fledge collaboration sub-group formation request
2

Sub-committee Chair Update

  • Documentation Working Group - Joe Pearson
Joe Pearson

2

Sub-committee Chair Update

  • Agent Working Group - David Booz
David Booz
2

Sub-committee Chair Update

  • Management Hub Working Group – Bruce Potter
Bruce Potter
2

Sub-committee Chair Update

  • Examples Working Group - Troy Fine
Troy Fine
2

Sub-committee Chair Update

  • DevOps Working Group – Carl Girouard

2

Sub-committee Chair Update

  • QA & Testing Working Group – Jon McGuire
Jon McGuire
3

Sub-committee Chair Update

  • Outreach Working Group – Susan Bowlin
Susan Bowlin

5

Upcoming Events

  • Next Meeting Dec 22 or Jan 5?

Action Items (Open Action Item Tracker)

  • Joe Pearson to initiate vote to approve Smart Agriculture SIG to email
  • Joe Pearson to initiate vote to approve Fledge collaboration subgroup to email 
  • Joe Pearson to remove the TSC call on December 22, with next TSC meeting on January 5

Votes (template below)



Zoom Chat Log





Voting Template

TSC Voting to Approve Smart Agriculture SIG request: (vote moved to email / no quorum)

Motion: 

Second: 

TSC Voting to Approve Fledge collaboration sub-group formation: (vote moved to email / no quorum)

Motion: 

Second: