To add a new Proposal, you will be creating a new Page.
- In the upper right of the LF Edge Wiki, make sure you are logged in. If you need to create a LF ID, you may do so at https://identity.linuxfoundation.org/
- Select Project Proposals (under LF Edge Projects)
- In the upper toolbar, in blue, select
- For the Page title, use the name of the Proposed Project
- For the content, include information requested in the Sample Proposal
- Select Publish and you should find the new page created below the Project Proposals tab
- Email TAC@lists.lfedge.org notifying the TAC of your new Project Proposal (Subject line: LF Edge - Project Proposal - Project Name), including a link in your email to the Wiki page with your proposal
- Assuming the Proposal has been completed in full, a representative from the TAC/Linux Foundation will contact you to schedule you for a presentation at an upcoming TAC meeting.
- A schedule of upcoming TAC presentations is available at Technical Advisory Council (TAC)#ScheduledCommunityPresentations